Our pages are optimized for proper viewing on:
Desktop Personal Computers
- Internet Explorer versions 8, 9 and 10 - Windows
- Firefox 22.x - Windows and Mac
- Safari 5.x - Windows and Mac
- Native browser on Windows, iPhones/iPads, and Android
Changing Text Size in the Browser
Most pages allow the visitor to increase or decrease the size of the screen text. Use this feature if your text is difficult to read. See instructions for various web browsers below.
- Go to the top menu on your browser window and choose
View > Text Size
- Select desired size.
- Go to the top menu bar on your browser window and choose
Zoom > Zoom Text Only
- Choose either Zoom In or Zoom Out as desired.