Calculating Your Benefit
SCERA has three different ways to calculate your benefit:
1. Your first and best option is to log in to your MySCERA account and generate your estimate using your most current salary information. If you have not created a MySCERA account, now is the time to do so. If you no longer have the enrollment letter that we sent you, please contact our main line (707-565-8100) so that we can resend this.
3. Request a formal estimate be done. This option should be reserved for those members who have the following situations:
- If you plan to leave employment before you are eligible to retire.
- If you have transferred to a reciprocal system.
- If there is any division of your benefits as the result of a divorce.
- Within one year of your projected retirement date and you have not had an audit of your account completed. See How to Retire for more information.